AmigaActive (1340/2143)

From:Kevin Twyman
Date:18 May 2000 at 12:43:49
Subject:Re: ArtEffect and loading pictures to start with...

Hello Neil,

On 17-May-00, you wrote:

> The "address command" in line 3 only applies to that line becuase
> it's followed by the command to be sent. Try this:
> arg pic
> address command
> if ~show('P','ArtEffect') then 'Run >NIL:

> Test it from a shell first, only try using it as a filetype action
> when you know it works.

Eee, this is great stuff, this. Should be the subject of another
tutorial, covering making scripts to load pics as above, and to batch
process pics in ADPro etc.

Regards,

Kevin - Est. 1949 http://www.theboyz.freeserve.co.uk
A man with an Amiga A4000T CyberStormPPC 604e/233

Every so often, I like to stick my head out the window,
look up, and smile for a satellite picture.

Big Groups = big savings @ beMANY!